This website uses the following categories of cookies:
– Analysis cookies, used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– Profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behavior of users during navigation, and on consumer interests and habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
Disabling cookies may prevent the proper use of some functions of the site, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
– Youtube videos or other video sharing services;
– social buttons of social networks;
– The maps of google.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site, or to provide personalized advertising. this site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and has no access to the information collected through these cookies. information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as the methods for disabling them, are provided directly by third parties to the pages indicated below.
Please note that user tracking generally does not involve user identification, unless the user is already registered for the service and is also already logged in, in which case it is understood that the user has already expressed his consent directly to the third party at the time of registration for the relevant service (e.g. facebook).
– Google inc.
–Google analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on website activities and user behavior, verify how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are most frequently visited. the information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category.
Data collected: browser ID, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, ip address.
Place of data processing: European Union is active anonymization of the service.
The collected data does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not cross-referenced with other information relating to the same person. are treated in aggregate and anonymized form (truncated to the last octet). Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing these data with those obtained from other services under a specific agreement.
Further information on google analytics cookies can be found on the page google analytics cookie usage on websites.
The user can disable (opt-out) selectively the collection of data by google analytics by installing on their browser the appropriate component provided by google (opt-out).
SAFETY AND SECURITY MEASURES
We process the data of visitors/users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. we are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during their sending, using secure socket layer (ssl) software, which encrypts the information in transit. the processing is carried out using computer and/ or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. in addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
RIGHTS OF THE USER
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (gdpr) and art. 7 of d. lgs. June 30, 2003, n. 196, the user can, in the manner and within the limits provided by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– to oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– information on the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– In the case of processing based on consent, receive, at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (guarantor of privacy – link to the page of the guarantor);
– and, more generally, to exercise all the rights granted to it by the applicable legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the controller.
SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is the site administrator, START HUB SOLUTIONS SRL, who can be contacted through the contact section or using the contact details entered in the footer of the template.
GOOGLE is appointed data controller, processing data on behalf of the owner (google analytics).